- Save Big
- Web services
- Internet Security
- Gift and Flowers
- About us
- Food and Drinks
- Legal help
- Medical plans and supplies
- Credit Repair
- Black Friday
Savebigtips.com is intended to save you money by bringing to you deals with discounts, promotions, temporary cuts and reduction of price, coupons and any other way that leads to saving you money.
DO ONLINE PRICE COMPARISON
Check prices online before making any large purchases. Online prices are very competitive, and by checking prices online first, you will know if buying at your local store makes sense or not. Savebigtips.com is designed specifically to help you navigate trough different offers with one click.
Shopping online can be quick and convenient, but it can also be pricey. Luckily, there are various tricks to help you cut costs. Take it from me—someone who’s on a first-name basis with the UPS man, but rarely pays full price or shipping costs when I purchase an item on the Internet. Here are 10 tips for getting the best deals when shopping online:
1. Hunt for coupons: Always search for coupons before making a purchase.
My favorite coupon site is
Local Saver -Big Local Savings. Print over 20,000 Coupons. NEW coupons added daily. , which posts codes for more than 30,000 online merchants. Recent codes included 20 percent off at AliExpress –Check out the hottest electronic products from AliExpress– , Ticket Network- use the coupon TICK13, and 11 percent off a purchase at
All-Battery – Site Wide 11% off Coupon Code: battery2008 Expires: 12/31/10 Minimum $25.00 purchase required.
2. Use social networking: “Like” your favorite retailers on Facebook. Many merchants, including the Gap and Banana Republic, post special coupons or announce sales first on their Facebook pages.Follow us on Facebook for more information. Check out and Shop the Value of the Day and Grab It Before It’s Gone at Walmart.com!
3. Sign up for emails: Join savebigtips.com email lists so you can get coupons and other special offers delivered straight to your inbox. That is a secure way to save.
4. Weigh online vs. in-store prices: If possible, compare a retailer’s online price to its in-store price for an item—they’re not always the same and sometimes the online price isn’t the best deal. I recently found a Lamaze toy at a brick and mortar Babies “R” Us with a $14.99 price tag; the same toy was $19.99 online.
5. Stack smart: Some retailers, such as shoe merchant dsw.com, allow you to “stack” coupon codes, or use more than one. The key is to enter the codes in the proper order to maximize savings. So if you have two coupon codes—one for $10 off your purchase and another for 15 percent off— enter the 15 percent code first, then the $10 code. That way, you’ll get 15 percent off the full price of the item, before the $10 discount.
6. Comparison shop: Use price-comparison and product-search site to compare the prices of items at various online and local merchants. Savebigtips.com gives you an unlimited opportunity to compare and save.
7. Avoid shipping fees: Many stores offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount Free 2-day shipping on many items at TigerDirect.com with ShopRunner. . If you’re falling short of that minimum, think about other items you may need that you can purchase ahead of time. I recently bought a pair of favorite socks at Macy’s because I was a few dollars short of the $99 minimum required for free shipping. I thus saved myself the $8 flat shipping fee and had new socks.Save 40-70% off Home Clearance and Closeout! Valid 2/23 – 2/24
Take advantage of Starbucks great offer Free shipping & Free Returns at Store.Starbucks.com! Shipping available on orders over $75.
8. Check the return policy:Some retailers, such as shoe merchants zappos.com and piperlime.com, offer free return shipping. Many others allow you to return items in-store for free. Knowing a retailer’s return policy can help you save money if you’re not completely satisfied with an item.
9. Get rewarded: Join your favorite retailers’ loyalty programs, and don’t forget to enter your loyalty number each time you shop. You can earn money back on your purchases, plus other great deals.Look for offers like this that offers to pay you back if prices drop after you had purchased With CheapAir’s exclusive Price Drop Payback book with confidence. If fares drop after buying, we’ll credit you the difference
10. Be patient: If you don’t need an item right away, it pays to check back daily over a two-week period to see if a new coupon pops up or if an item goes on sale. And when you do see a good deal, jump on it—it often won’t last long! Get free printable coupons now from Coupons.com